The StartUp Academy provides you with the tools, skills, and ability to master your
financial books using engaging tutorials, member communities, and one-on-one
You can do it, with a little help from a pro.
Introducing THE most supported DIY bookkeeping option in existence.
You don’t have to do it alone anymore.
My name is Whitedove. I'm a down to earth chick with a unique name. I spent almost 15 years as the co-owner of a mid-sized company. From that experience I learned how crucial current (and accurate) bookkeeping is to a business. I took that knowledge, combined it with a desire to redefine efficient bookkeeping, and launched my own bookkeeping firm in 2013. I've gone beyond the concept of "data entry only" bookkeepers and focus on helping business owners stay efficient (and sane).
No ivy covered walls here, just practical bookkeeping lessons & support for the student in us all.
Real bookkeeping support.
Join a community of small business owners who find the level of support just right.
What can the StartUp Academy do for you?
Do you want?:
Up-to- the-minute scan of your company’s financial health
Financial statements you can easily decipher
Not to dread tax season and boxes of loose receipts
To keep current with new bookkeeping practices efficiently
A professional bookkeeper to consult
Focused time to devote to bookkeeping
To never watch a Quickbooks tutorial video ever again!
- Quickbooks Online Essentials subscription
- Personalized encrypted ReceiptBank app & portal - No more saving those pesky paper receipts
- Tax Planner Pro app - have a grip on your tax liability BEFORE the end of the year
- Cash Flow App - master your forecasting
- Private members website - your customized resource library
- Access to an Accountant, Expert Bookkeeper & Advanced Certified Quickbooks Pro Advisor
- Monthly business advisors to deliver relative content you need - without the bs
- Informative tutorials - These SHOW you how to complete the tasks. And no...they're not done by a stick-in-the-mud computer geek who sounds like he's being held hostage.
- Interactive virtual office hours inside the private member group - jump in, ask questions, get done.
- Bookkeeping reminders - Designed to keep your books current without wondering WHAT to do.
- Group Work Sessions - Do the bookkeeping work alongside other business owners. No need to work alone anymore.
Access to a Private Membership Group - A supportive group of business owners who are also ready to know what their finances say about their business.
You’re a business owner. You know the importance of bookkeeping but don’t have time to spend lost in all the things.
Ready to get the support you need? Great!
Click the button below to start the application process now.
Join the membership for $79 per month (plus a one-time set up fee of$179)
Join the membership with payroll for $139 per month (plus a one-time set up fee of $249)
Is the StartUP Academy for you?
Wondering if this is the bookkeeping support you’ve been looking for?
The StartUP Academy was created for:
- Business owners who aren’t ready to hire a bookkeeper.
- New businesses that have never set up a system and are overwhelmed by Quickbooks.
- Existing businesses that want to further their understanding of financial reports.
- Anyone who wants to LEARN how to use Quickbooks Online for their business.
(We care about providing a great community for StartUp Academy members. That’s why we screen new members to make sure they’re a good fit)
Fill out the form in the tab below to submit your application. Let's crush that bookkeeping for your biz!
Will the price go up?
No. The price you start with will stay the same as long as you're a member.
Is payroll subscription included?
No. The membership base price is for Quickbooks Online accounting software subscription only.
Can I have a payroll subscription added?
Absolutely! Payroll subscription price is in addition to the monthly membership price determined after payroll needs are discussed.
Who gives advice in the Academy?
An advanced certified Quickbooks Pro Advisor...ME! I not only know my way around Quickbooks but I handle the books for private clients as well. I don't just have book knowledge, I have WORKING knowledge.
What is the application process like?
This is a supportive community of members so we want to make sure that you are a
What happens if my business grows?
Then we’ll celebrate! Keep in mind that the tutorials in the Academy were designed to grow with your business.
What if I'm struggling with a topic and there's no tutorial covering it?
Ask for help! The weekly Q & A sessions were created to give you the opportunity to talk about anything that you're struggling with. If the thought of waiting until the next session sounds horrific, simply ask in the member group. I'm happy to help.
here's what clients have to say...
Being able to truly wrap my mind around my business’s daily financials and getting a clear understanding of my monthly P&L’s was paramount. Whitedove quickly and respectfully jumped in to make that a reality for me by providing suggestions and solutions that fit my growing company's needs. She truly is a professional that I would highly recommend to others. Thanks Whitedove!
Cory ~ Old Town Real Estate Group/The Winning Team
We were on the fence if we needed to hire a company to help us with our bookkeeping and admin needs. It was the best decision we made. Whitedove was very responsive with our concerns and issues. She also had some great ideas to help us streamline our business. We were impressed with the organization of our files. She's professional, timely, & trustworthy. Look no further!
M. Wise ~ The Wise Team @ Keller Williams 1st Realty Ass.
Whitedove is the best! She is very open to listening to exactly what you need and implementing it in a very professional and timely manner, allowing me to focus on other things. I cannot stress enough how much she has helped my business and myself to thrive in just a short amount of time.
Angie ~ Fit Chick Express