Specifically for Beachbody Coaches ~ Created by a Beachbody Coach
(that knows what the back office looks like!)
Ready to stop spinning your wheels (i.e., endlessly Googling everything + surfing the never-ending forums) and *actually* get clear about your business' financial responsibilities & requirements?
Want to get the help you need without paying your CPA for back work at tax time?
You can once and for all with the 2017 BiteSized Bookkeeping Bootcamp, live group setting guide for Beachbody Coaches to jump in and get your bookkeeping caught up with the daily guidance of a professional bookkeeper combining a full accounting background and Beachbody.
LET'S FINALLY FIGURE OUT:
- Exactly what you need to do to set your business books up right
- How to organize your business funds, bookkeeping system, and financial documentation sensibly
- The accounting concepts you need to truly create a bookkeeping system that will leave you organized each month
- How to feel confident about the money side of your biz and breathe easy in the knowledge that you aren't missing something important
How it works...
When you join my bookkeeping Bootcamp you get:
- 5 days of cleaning up your 2017 bookkeeping (no matter how far behind)
- Step by step playbook to get your bookkeeping in one workable file
- Hands on help getting ALL of your 2017 books entered quickly and simply
- Guided set up of your bookkeeping system in a ready-for-you formulated spreadsheet
- Fully functioning, easy to use Beachbody designed bookkeeping spreadsheet broken down by month; just plug in your receipts and watch the file do the work
- Set up files to start 2018 successfully
- 30 day continued support so you can feel successful
- Online group support for the duration of the bootcamp
My name is Whitedove. I'm a down to earth chick with a unique name, a fellow entrepreneur, and a part time Beachbody coach. I spent almost 15 years as the co-owner of a mid-sized company. From that experience I learned how crucial current (and accurate) bookkeeping is to even a small business. I took that knowledge, combined it with a desire to redefine efficient bookkeeping, and launched my own bookkeeping firm in 2013. I've gone beyond the concept of "data entry only" bookkeepers and focus on helping business owners stay efficient (and sane).